Ski Tops is a small, specialized group of mountain skiers with excellent tour guidance. The group is ideal for beginners in mountain skiing and those who want to review the basics of mountain skiing. The course begins in early January and ends in May 2021. The program consists of theoretical instruction, teaching of ski technique, prep evening, three evening trips, four varied weekend trips and ends with a magnificent trip to the highest mountain in Iceland, Hvannadalshnjúkur (2110m). During this time you will learn a lot about good skiing techniques, the correct use of ski and safety equipment, the choice of route and conditions that need to be avoided, such as avalanches and the basics of avalanche assessment. Our goal is that after the course you can be self-sufficient in the mountains when you go mountain skiing.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
At least 10, at most 30.
Price ISK 125,000
The total price is 125,000, but you only need to pay a confirmation fee of 30,000 when booking a seat. The balance will be paid at the beginning of January 2021. Payment distribution can be negotiated. * Spouse discount is 20% of later fee.
Price before 1 January 2021: ISK 100,000.
Those who join the ski group before 1 January 2021 receive a 20% discount but pay the same confirmation fee (ISK 30,000) to secure a place in the group.
Register now and take advantage of a great offer that is valid until 23:59 on January 1, 2021.
* Does not apply to other offers
Þátttakendur verða að kunna grunnatriði á svigskíði eða snjóbretti. Það er að vera sjálfbjarga í flestöllum troðnum brekkum skíðasvæða og breytilegum snjóaaðstæðum. Mikilvægt er að þátttakendur séu í góðu líkamlegu formi og geti verið á skíðum allan daginn (6-8klst). Miðað er við að ganga upp og skíða niður 600-1500m á dag.
12. janúar Fræðslu- og afsláttarkvöld í Fjallakofanum – fyrirlestur
16. janúar Útidagur í Skálafelli. Snjóflóðaleit og æfingar.
19. janúar Skíðakennsla í Bláfjöllum
26. janúar Preppkvöld í Fjallakofanum
9. febrúar Kvöldferð í nágrenni RVK
20. febrúar Hengill
9. mars Kvöldferð í nágrenni RVK
20. mars Snæfellsjökull
6. apríl Kvöldferð í nágrenni RVK
10. apríl Helgrindur á Snæfellsnesi
1. maí Eyjafjallajökull
21.-24. maí Hvannadalshnjúkur
Hvað er innifalið?
- Membership in the Ski Summit program, guidance and organization
- 15% discount at Fjallakofan
- Special offers on skis and outdoor equipment
- Rental of safety and mountain skiing equipment on favorable terms
- Educational and prep evenings
- Ski lessons
What is not included?
- Ski equipment
- Avalanche poles, shovels and avalanche poles
- Spikes, belts, ice ax
What do I need to bring?
- If a trip or course is canceled due to Covid-19, the entire fee will be refunded.
- See further information in the terms